Hotwire Hotel: 3.5-star Hotel in Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben area

Ofir.Levi
By Ofir.Levi,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Mahe Seychelles Hotwire thread and Praslin Hotwire threads (post what you decided for those stays within those threads, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.) Closing threads is greatly appreciated as it helps others researching their stay and keeps the board organized.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

You can close those previous threads by indicating what was ultimately done for those trips.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Also, is there a % recommended showing, as i'm seeing two different properties with the same/similar amenities and price, so not sure which it is that you're asking about above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

Also, is there a % recommended showing

2x

Is this trip for yourself or on somebody elses behalf?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This trip is for myself.

I'm not sure what's going on there.

On Hotwire tab I see this property for $104, and 100% recommended and 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor.

On Easy View tab I can't see this offer.

The only 3.5* in the same area is offered for $101 and has 80% recommendation rate.

Anyway, can you help with two other properties?

3*

Notting Hill - Bayswater - Paddington Station area

10/19/2017 - 10/23/2017, 4 night, 2 adults

$101 per night

90% recommended

4/5 on Tripadvisor

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Internet access

4*

Notting Hill - Bayswater - Paddington Station area

10/19/2017 - 10/23/2017, 4 night, 2 adults

$116 per night

95% recommended

4/5 on Tripadvisor

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Internet access

Best guess/comments:

3* Notting Hill - Bayswater - Paddington Station for $101.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Hi-Speed Internet
==> difficult to have too much confidence in any guess with so few (and common) amenities, but my guess here would be the London House Hotel

4* Notting Hill - Bayswater - Paddington Station for $116.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==> guess would be Thistle Kensington Gardens

3.5* Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben for $104.00 (100% recommended)
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
==> The Belgrave would be my best guess here

I will add the following should any of these be of interest:

4* Notting Hill - Paddington Station Area for $85
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Corus Hotel Hyde Park

Let us know what you decide for this trip.

If you can try clicking the link in the post above, but i'm now getting a message that the offer is no longer available.

Yes, the above suggestion was PRICELINE EXPRESS.

Are any of the above listings of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for (zone, star rating, budget) and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

$70-$100 doesn't go very far in London... why not any of the hotels above? (if we know more about why you don't like about the previously guessed properties above, we will be in a better position to try to see if there is something that meets your needs)

48 minutes ago, Ofir.Levi said:

In the meanwhile can we close this thread?

No, please continue this thread with the new set of dates (or if it's one of the new threads you recently started let us know and we will merge the new thread with this one)

• 10 months later...
17 minutes ago, Ofir.Levi said:

Finally we went through PRICELINE.

Was this a winning PRICELINE bid, PRICELINE EXPRESS, or a regular retail rate that you purchased?

If the previous two, please use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the top right corner of the board in order to have the topic title reflect your win and add more details about the hotel you purchased.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Thanks.

I have already responded to your current Rome hotwire hotel thread while awaiting your response above.:wink:

Concluding your threads helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to research and respond to your hotel requests.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]