Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* NYC MTC Intercontinental Central Park South

cmb
By cmb,
in

I am new to this bulletin board and am looking for help identifying two Midtown hotels on Hotwire. We are looking for Midtown hotels for 11/12-11/16 for a trip that is a combination of business and fun.

1. MTC 4.5 stars with restaurant, gym and business center. Listed at $179. I was wondering if anyone has actually purchased this and confirmed that it is the Omni (or something else).

2. MTE 4.5 stars with restaurant, gym and business center. Listed at $235. I don't see this on the New York Hotels list. It looks like it could be the Waldorf, but it is not a "customer favorite."

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As you can see, Restaurant, Fitness, and Business are quite common in NYC (both hotels you listed have the same 3 amenities listed). This makes it a little tougher to be certain of the hotel you'll be getting, but often you can have a good idea of what you will get if everything matches up. In this regard, i wouldn't make the assumption that the 4.5* MTE is the Waldorf since it is lacking the Customer Favorite designation... although it is possible. If it had an identifying unique icon, like a pool (which is uncommon in NYC) then i would be more likely to make that assumption, but not with only 3 common amenities.

We don't yet have a confirmed purchase of the Omni, but those identifications were taken from Hotwire's Package product. Once we do, we will put a line thru it and move it to the top post.

Hope that helps.

Feel free to ask any add'l questions you may have.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually, not disapponted--very excited about the hotel and location! Will use this board and Hotwire next time we travel too.

My husband uses Hotwire for hotels for business travel to LA all the time. I will try to get him to post his future results.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]