Hotwire Hotel: 5* Magnificent Mile - Water Tower April 8-9

robster18
By robster18,
in

I am seeing these amenities but I am not seeing boutique hotel on the list for any hotel

trying to avoid trump

what do you think this is?

5* Magnificent Mile - Water Tower April 8-9

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Children's activities

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Chicago Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing.) Closing prior threads is greatly appreciated as it keeps the board organized and helps others researching. Thanks again.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please also include the room rate per nite in your posts as it makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

For this HOTWIRE offer:

5* Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $189.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> unfortunately there are multiple options here, one of them being the Trump and no way to exclude this property from the possibilities (Ritz, Waldorf, and Four Seaons would all be among other possible candidates for this one)

At nearly half the price would this one be of any interest (confirm your dates on the landing page of any provide links below):

4.5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast for $108
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the W Chicago - Lakeshore

or some other options:

4.5* Downtown - River North for $146
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> likely The James Chicago

4.5* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park for $108
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Fitness Center
==> The Fairmont Chicago

4.5* Chicago Loop - Grant Park for $161
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
==> Kimpton Gray Hotel

Any of the above work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately, the only 5* that I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS would be the Trump.

The Fairmont for $108 would be a very nice rate if you're just looking for a place to sleep in a great location. The James would be best out of the above options. The Kimpton Grey is a newer hotel and looks absolutely gorgeous, but there's little going on in that area later in the evening.

I'm very familiar with Chicago - please let me know if you have any hotel or city questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Did the original poster ever figure out which hotel this was. I actually NEED to be at the trump for a wedding on Labor Day Weekend. I am getting 5* magnificent mile Boutique hotel, Business center, Fitness center, Indoor pool(s), Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms. 2 adults. $239 - August 31-Sept 3.

5 minutes ago, mcbmd said:

Did the original poster ever figure out which hotel this was

Somebody is asking the same thing about your Hotwire Atlanta hotel thread :wink: ... please post a follow-up there with whatever you decided to do for that trip, then for help with your own Chicago trip please start a NEW TOPIC.

As for the OP, they have not yet indicated what they have decided to do for this stay, although s/he may not have purchased anything yet since their stay has not yet occurred (unlike your Atlanta trip which is in the past... but hopefully you see why it's important to follow-up and conclude your threads as it helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]