Hotwire Hotel: Hotel Orlando Seaworl Int Drive

cjrousey
By cjrousey,
in

I need help with a 3.5 star hotel in Orlando Seaworl International drive. Dates are 6-17 thru 6-22, and the cost is $51. Amenities are...

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Thanks for the help.

I'm seeing:

3.5* SeaWorld - International Drive South for $51.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==>  Not certain, but a guess would be the Doubletree Hilton at Seaworld.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? Let us know more about what you are looking for in terms of desired budget, acceptable zones, # of people (as inventory/options vary when searching for more than 2 people) and any other factors and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Wow! That is very kind of you..Here goes...

We (2 adults and three teens and we bring an air mattress) will be staying in Orlando from June 17-22. I would like to hang out at the hotel pool for a few days and spend three days at Universal and the new water park. A resort would be nice but not a must. I was able to get the Hyatt Cypress a few years back by bidding on Priceline. I have been burned a few times so I prefer express deals for Hotwire. Then we will be in Clearwater the 23-25. I got a great deal two years back at the Sand Pearl but any resort type place in the area would be great. Thanks for helping! Charlie

12 hours ago, cjrousey said:

After looking further I do agree that it is the Doubletree.

So does this work for your plans are did you take this offer?

13 hours ago, cjrousey said:

I was able to get the Hyatt Cypress a few years back by bidding on Priceline. I have been burned a few times so I prefer express deals for Hotwire.

Assuming you have made more purchases in the 6+ years since joining the board than this Clearwater Beach hotel, please begin to share all your purchases with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

5 hours ago, cjrousey said:

The dates or not in stone.

Are you unsure if you can travel on these dates OR are your dates flexible and you can travel anytime during this period +/- a few days?

5 hours ago, cjrousey said:

If I had to pick a place I think I would choose Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas.

What is your budget for this trip, as the hotel above is $50/nite and the Marriott for your dates (using the IS THIS A GOOD PRICE FEATURE next to this offering in the EASY VIEW TAB of BiddingHelper.com) is priced at $250+, so even if this property is offered thru PRICELINE / HOTWIRE for your dates, it will be substantially more than the offer above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Even if the Cypress Harbour Villas does participate with PRICELINE and/or HOTWIRE, with a regular rate of $250+ there would be very little possibility of it being offered within your $100/nite budget.

Would the guessed Doubletree be of interest at $50/nite or is there something missing from this property that you require for this stay?

I'm not seeing the Marriott Cypress Harbour offered for your dates, which means you would have to pay retail rates... but this is why 'picking a hotel' and then hoping it shows up on PRICELINE / HOTWIRE is a losing proposition, you may get lucky and the hotel you want is one of those offered, but in an area such as this with so many hotels, and the one you want being one of the most expensive in the area, the odds of if appearing are very low.

I am seeing this if it is of any interest:

3.5* Intl. Drive South - Sea World for $149
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be Floridays Resort Orlando (and should this guess be wrong, this property does show a 9+ user review rating so it should be an excellent property)

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]