Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) Hyatt Centric Chicago Magnificent Mile

wicky33
By wicky33,
in

Hello,

We’re hoping to do a girls trip in March.

I was hoping you could help ID the following hotels for a girls trip, dates March 17-19.  Not sure if we will have 2 or 3 in our group, so I searched for both and used the bidding helper from complete amenities and picked up the reg $ and % rating from the standard HOTWIRE link tab on the bidding helper.

I tried to search the hotel list, but came up empty

2 PEOPLE PER ROOM

$117 4 star River North -95% FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower (reg 217) (is this Knickerbocker? )

$140 4 STAR Mag Mile 80% FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower (reg 225)

3 PEOPLE PER ROOM

$133 4 star river walk north 95% -FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

$169 4* Mag Mile 70%Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower (REG $299)

Thanks so much for your help! Vicky

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Detroit Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.) Closing threads is greatly appreciated, as it helps others researching their stays and keeps the board organized.

Also, I'm quite familiar with Chicago; are you looking for something in particular (style, location) in terms of hotel? Would be happy to answer any city questions, as well.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

21 hours ago, wicky33 said:

Not sure if we will have 2 or 3 in our group

Please let us know once your plans are firm and you know the number of rooms/guests that you will need and we will have a look at any hotels at that time, as the hotels that are currently available (for either occupancy) may not be the ones that are offered once your plans are firm and you're able to move forward with a purchase.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up not booking this one. One of the group just went on HOTWIRE and winged it. I just wanted to share in case it helps with someone else.

We received

Hyatt Centric Chicago Magnificent Mile 4*  for $124 a night. 

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby

Thank you for closing this thread and sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

When another member of your group may be making the ultimate decision, please ask them ahead of time to stop by the board and use the PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links here for their purchase.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]