Priceline Hotel: trip to Washington D.C anytime at August 2017

Nickyduck123
By Nickyduck123,
in

Hi, 

I am planning a trip to Washing D.C. at August 2017.  And I been do some search that I really want book the Georgetown Suites hotel at Georgetown - Foggy bottom. Because it has a full kitchen. But I don't know how can I guarantee book the right one by bidding. Or can you show me what else hotel that price under $120 and have a kitchen with it. Also the location is very important. I like it close to all the attractions. 

Thank you for your helping.

Hi, 

I am afraid that the first message did not include all the information. Traveler: a family of 4 (2 young children)

I am looking for a hotel star rating from 2 and 1/2 star -4 star. But the price should be under $100. Of course the less the better. The location should close to all the attractions. Like in Georgetown/downtown/ downtown-white house. Oh, something very important I would prefer have a kitchen or at least a Microwave.  Also I prefer the hotel provide free breakfast. 

Thank you for your helping and I am looking forward to your reply. 

Nicky

Welcome to Betterbidding.

There is no way to get a particular hotel via bidding. When you bid on PRICELINE, you have to be willing to accept any hotel at the star rating picked in the zone/s chosen. HOTWIRE would likely be a better option for this in terms of kitchenette, as you can look for that amenity, as well as a hotel that offers breakfast. HOTWIRE will also allow you to search for 4, whereas PRICELINE bidding only guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy. Given that you can search for four on HOTWIRE, you should get some form of bedding for the entire party.

Do you have dates confirmed? Without confirmed dates, it's difficult to begin to research, as rates and inventory varies (and sometimes quite substantially) from day-to-day. $100 very well may be difficult in the Summer, unfortunately.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I will add to the above that PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy and you could receive a room with only one bed... HOTWIRE may be a better option since you can search for up to quad occupancy (and also see amenities which will indicate if the hotel room offers a Kitchenette and/or Free Breeakfast)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for keeping us updated and please let us know if we can be of any assistance. You mention around a $100-120 budget a night (or better yet, less) - what would be your total budget/optimally how many nights are you looking for?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]