Hotwire Hotel: Orlando 2 BR Condos

systematicnor
By systematicnor,
in

Hello,

I have found 5 2br condos in Orlando for a stay March 30- April 4.  I could not find them identified in recent threads- Could you help?  

• 4-star Condo in Universal Orlando - I-drive North area original price $247-- sale price$133
    • Amenities:  2-bedroom suiteAir conditioningChildren's activitiesDaily housekeepingFull kitchenLaundry in roomSmoke-free rooms
  • 4-star Condo in Disney Maingate - Celebration area  original price $185 sale price $148
    • 2-bedroom suiteAir conditioningFitness centerFull kitchenLaundry in room
  • 3.5-star Condo in Champions Gate - West of Disney area original price 126 sale price$81
    • 2-bedroom suiteAir conditioningFitness centerFull kitchenLaundry in roomPet friendlyPool(s)ResortSmoke-free rooms
  • 3.5-star Condo in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area $283
    • 1-bedroom suite2-bedroom suiteAir conditioningChildren's activitiesFull kitchenLaundry in roomResort
  • 3.5-star Condo in Champions Gate - West of Disney area            original price $150 sale price $111
    • 2-bedroom suiteAir conditioningFitness centerFull kitchenLaundry in roomPool(s)Resort

I think the 4* properties look great but want to confirm they have a pool before booking.  Once I book I'll reply back with the hotel name.

Thank you!

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set (including any accessible amenities) and we would be happy to take a look.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? How many people (adults/children)/rooms are you searching for?

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip... are you willing to pay $283/nite (especially when other nearby properties are in the low $100's)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you,

Updated Amenities:

• 4-star Condo in Disney Maingate - Celebration area $148
    • FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Kitchenette, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower
  • 4-star Condo in Universal Orlando - I-drive North area $133
    • FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Boutique hotel, Kitchenette

I have added the room rate per nite to your post above...

Best guess for the first property (4* Disney Maingate - Celebration) property would be the WorldQuest Orlando Resort.

For the second property (4* Condo in Universal Orlando - I-drive North) property my guess would be the Westgate Palace.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]