Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Boston Common - Theatre District) The Godfrey Hotel Boston

Julio P
By Julio P,
in

Hi team,

Can you help me identify with the below listings, please? Travelling dates are 22 to 24 of March. 

>4* Hotel in Boston Common - Theatre District area 

$136 + $17.17 resort fee

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

>4-star Hotel in Boston Common - Theatre District area

$157

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center 

>3.5-star Hotel in Boston Common - Theatre District area - could this be the Double Tree by Hilton Boston Downtown?

$113

Business centerFitness centerInternet accessRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Accessible for visually impairedAccessible for hearing impairedAccessible path of travelIn-room accessibility

Many thanks,  Julio

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please be sure to use the BiddingHelper.com tool when posting requests for help and use the EASY VIEW tab and the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to each, as this ensures you're seeing/listing the complete amenity set for each offer:

Best guess/comments for each:

4* Boston Common - Theatre District for $136.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
==> Boston Park Plaza

4* Boston Common - Theatre District for $157.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Hi-Speed Internet
==> W Boston

3.5* Boston Common - Theatre District for $113.00
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Doubletree Hotel Boston - Downtown so that would be my best guess for this one (although the 45% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests is a red flag / reason for concern, in case my guess is wrong).  If you are interested in this property i would have a look at this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link below):

3.5* Boston Common - Theater District for $110
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> i believe this one is the Doubletree as well and would be a little cheaper than the one above

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you so much for this.  I will make my decision shortly and will use the links to book it, of course. 

Can you tell me also which one is this,please? i think i didn't see it yesterday

HOT RATE BOUTIQUE HOTEL

Boston Common - Theatre District area at $153

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Thanks,  Julio

Sorry to hear this wasn't the property guessed, but this property does get great reviews so hopefully it will still work well for your plans... and at over $100/nite savings this looks to be a very nice deal!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property .

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]