Priceline Hotel: HELP: Denver May 12-14

dolphin89
By dolphin89,
in

I hope I understand this correctly: There are three "HYATT"s in Denver, two near by the Convention center as Hyatt Regency (3*) and Grand Hyatt (4*) and there is another Hyatt (tech center), about 12 miles away from the convention center.

Now my question is my son and I need to attend a chess event at Hyatt Denver Convention Center, May 12-14. The tournament assigned hotel is Hyatt Regency at a chess rate for $115 plu tax.

I would like to use PL/Hotwire to get into one of three hotels, Hyatt Regency (#1 choice), or Grand Hyatt (4*) /Westin (4*). I know if I use PL, it is very risk to bid a 3* and to win Hyatt Regency.

Any suggestion for strategy I can use (PL or Hotwire)? Thanks.

(by the way, I never use the hotwire before)

I hope I understand this correctly: There are three "HYATT"s in Denver, two near by the Convention center as Hyatt Regency (3*) and Grand Hyatt (4*) and there is another Hyatt (tech center), about 12 miles away from the convention center.

Now my question is my son and I need to attend a chess event at Hyatt Denver Convention Center, May 12-14. The tournament assigned hotel is Hyatt Regency at a chess rate for $115 plu tax.

I would like to use PL/Hotwire to get into one of three hotels, Hyatt Regency (#1 choice), or Grand Hyatt (4*) /Westin (4*). I know if I use PL, it is very risk to bid a 3* and to win Hyatt Regency.

Any suggestion for strategy I can use (PL or Hotwire)? Thanks.

(by the way, I never use the hotwire before)

As per the HOTWIRE HOTEL LSIST the above is a match for the Red Lion.

The Four Point Sheraton University also has these amenities, but i'm not sure if it's in this zone or not (sorry, don't have the time to check tonite) so i'd check that as well and if in this zone then that would be a possibility as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]