Priceline Hotel: 3* Minneapolis-St. Paul (University-Metrodome) Four Points

decaff38
By decaff38,
in

3* Sheraton 4-points - for $35.00 on 3-16-17/2006

Tried 3* MOA /Airport /32.00- no go

Then 2.5* and Fridley /35.00-no go

added Mpls . St. paul 3* and won !!!

I thought the 4 points Sheraton was closed. This is a beautiful hotel!! Hope not!!

It is just me so bed size doesn't matter.

Thought i would get MOA hol.Inn.

Thanks for the advice!!

• 1 month later...

Several properties in the metro area have rebranded recently and that can lead to some confusion when checking reviews and recomendations. The four points Sheraton Minneapolis-metrodome is at I-35W and Industrial blvd. and is very much open. It is well maintained and would be a decent place to stay. Parking is free and the area safe enough, however, it is not within walking distance to the University or downtown.

The four points Sheraton Midway has closed and is to be torn down so a Super Target can go up at that location. It was located along I-94 at Hamline ave.

The Sheraton closest to the Airport in Bloomington was closed and torn down because it was in the clear zone of the new runway about 2 years ago. I think that Sheraton may have been a Ramada for awhile. The old best western Thunderbird is now the Ramada Inn. All those hotels near the mall are probably hard to get as occupancy is really high due to the Mall being a major tourist attraction.

On the west end of the "Bloomington Strip" is the latest Sheraton. It was previously the Radisson South. Still an excellent property and a nice place to stay if you can get it.

Another property that dropped the Radisson brand is the downtown St Paul location. It is now the Crown Plaza Riverfront.

An old Holiday Inn, later Ramada (I think), is now the Radisson Roseville. It had an extensive remodel and seems pretty nice.

Ted

Still not sure which Four Points property the above user won since it doesn't appear they ever included the (University-Metrodome) zone in their bidding... unless that was their last zone which they simply listed as (Minneapolis-St. Paul) which is obviously too broad given the subdivisions of this zone.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]