Hotwire Hotel: 3* or 3.5* Hotel Miami

thuyn
By thuyn,
in

Hi,

do you have a recommendations for us? We will travel to Miami from 30th March to 2nd April. I still cant finde a Hotel that will suit us. We would like to stay at the Beach.

Room rate per night shouldn't be over 120$ a night. Hopefully you will have a recommendation for us to stay.

I do like the 3* Mid Beach Hotel in Miami but I dont know which one it is.

Travel-Dates: 30.3.2017 - 02.04.2017 110$ a night

Full Amenities: FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching for your dates... are you still seeing this one on your own search?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I can still see it over Hotwire easy view. But the price is now 106$.

3 Stars Mid beach Miami

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Sorry, i'm not seeing any 3 star hotels offered in this zone when trying to replicate your search results... are the dates of March 30-April 2 correct? 

Also, are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

EDIT TO ADD: i tried searching for only 1 adult and see this property offered at $91/nite... are you searching for only 1adult or for more?  Are you still seeing the $106/nite rate?  The property i'm seeing also has a very low 40% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests... do you think this is sufficient for you for this stay as you only need a bed to sleep in and don't expect much else from the hotel, or are you looking for something 'nice'?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]