Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Express Deal Condo - Las Vegas Strip South Area

moses4969
By moses4969,
in

Hello all. First post, hopefully I am doing this right.

Priceline has a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for a 3.5* Condo in the Las Vegas Strip South Area.  I have narrowed it down to either the Jockey Club or Polo Towers. 

One thing that lends me to believe that it is NOT the Jockey Club is that the express deal also shows a $28 nightly resort fee, which the Jockey Club does not have (I've called to confirm this).  But, Hotwire "hot rate" has the same condo, and when you click on their link it says the last person got the Jockey Club. So now I am really confused.

Amenities:

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Thanks for any help!

-moses4969

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

3.5* Las Vegas Strip South for $80
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Polo Towers Suites By Diamond Resorts

Two comments regarding the HOTWIRE listing:

1) don't assume that the hotel offered on HOTWIRE is the same hotel that would be offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS

2) the "Last person got ___" information shown by HOTWIRE is in reference to the last person who bought a hotel of that star rating in the zone, not necessarily in relation to the underlying hotel currently being offered

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]