Hotwire Hotel: ID Hotwire Playa Secreto Mexico 4/22/17-4/24/17

Cockroach
By Cockroach,
in

Amenities listed on hotwire: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Smoke-free rooms

4.5-star All-inclusive Hotel in Playa del Secreto - Playa Paraiso area

60% Approval

4.5 out of 5 on tripadvisor reviews, matches tripadvisor

4/22/17-4/24/17.

$159 per night for two adults.

Does this look like Valentin Imperial Maya? It does not include all the amenities on your hotel listing.  I know there are no guarantees.  Thanks for your input.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases)

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4.5* Playa del Secreto - Playa Paraiso for $159.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Resort
Beachfront
Food and Beverages
ala Carte
Water Sports
Smoke Free
Evening Entertainment
Daily Activities
Childrens Activities
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Travel Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking

Unfortunately i don't have any insight into this property and given the price i'm not so confident that this will be the Valentin Imperial Maya... the 60% approval rating from previous HOTWIRE guests doesn't scare you away from this one?

What is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip and is this the only acceptable zone?  What is your maximum budget? (per nite before taxes/fees)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hmmm. With children's activities, it can't be Valentin Imperial Maya. Valentin Imperial Maya is adult only. I was looking at the area by google earth and didn't see anything else in that area.  I don't want to pay much more than that.  Have been interested in a place with good snorkeling.

Confirm your dates on the landing page of any links provided below, but this is what i'm seeing, and my best guess for each, for around the same price and all-inclusive:

4* Cancun Hotel Zone - Convention Center for $128
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Royal Cancun or The Villas at The Royal Cancun

4* Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma for $209
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
Fitness Center
==> unfortunately i don't have any insight for this one (although the reviews appear to be good)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I took a look at Xpu Ha for 4/22/17-4/24/17, for two adults.

Found 4 star,  $227 per room per night. FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Resort, Suite, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services.

This is not an exact match to your list, 4.5 Star Grand Palladium Kantenah. Wording of amenities is slightly different, notable the words "Suite" and "Internet access" and "Nightly entertainment.

Also, Kantenah, from your list, has 4.5 out of 5 on tripadvisor, and this has 4 out of 5 on tripadvisor.

Any ideas? Thanks!

I'm currently only seeing this 4* in the EASY VIEW TAB:

4* Xpu Há for $193.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Resort
Suite
Beachfront
Food and Beverages
ala Carte
Water Sports
Evening Entertainment
Daily Activities
Childrens Activities
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
==> my guess for this one would be the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort and Spa All Inclusive OR the Grand Palladium White Sand Resort and Spa All Inclusive

There is another 4* offered in the 'regular' HOTWIRE tab for $219/nite but i'm unable to take a guess for this one as it's not showing all of the amenities in this view.

I'm also seeing the following:

4* Xpu Ha - Puerto Aventuras - Akumal for $131
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> my guess for this one would be the Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort, which would be a nice deal and discount vs. a conventional booking, but is not all-inclusive (not sure if this is a requirement for this stay or not)

Do any of the above work for your needs this trip?

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]