Hotwire Hotel: 4* BARBADOS Radisson Aquatica Barbados

Awesome1
By Awesome1,
in

Hello,

I am planning a trip to Barbados in January and could use some help with identify two hotels that I am interested in.  My dates that I have planned are January 10th-15th and I would like to book my room soon.

Thank you in advance for your help.

4*  192 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Beachfront hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

4* 231 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Beachfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

Best guess/comments for each:

4*  192 per night

==> Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbado

4* 231 per night

==> no guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am almost ready to book with the 4* on hotwire, but want to see if you would check the 4" priceline hotel before I commit.

PRICELINE  EXPRESS

Jan 10 -15, 2017

Barbados Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Always include the room rate per nite as it makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

Assuming this is the one you're seeing:

4* Barbados (confirm your dates on the landing page)  for $201
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> not 100% certain, but my guess would be the Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]