Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) Sofitel

avis328
By avis328,
in

Hello any ideas what this is? can anyone advise what is the best option they see for 11/24-26 under $100 a night?

4.5 Star Mag mile $82.00

full amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Also would you take the sofitel or the gwen?

it seems as though when i put in the $30 coupon i will probably get the gwen and if i don't i will get sofitel. 

thoughts?

Thanks guys!!!

Unfortunately, this listing has not been ID'd/reported. The Gwen, Omni or Sofitel with a new amenity set would be guesses (if you see a "last person got..." message, that is not necessarily the underlying hotel, it's just what the last person won at that star rating in that zone.) I'd be happy with any of those hotels, especially at that price. Additionally, today is the last day for the coupon in my signature. If that works, makes a well-reviewed 4.5 (there is a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page for this listing) an even more appealing price.

I'm also seeing:

4.5* Chicago River North for $91.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==>  Likely Godfrey

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I liked the Godfrey. I'm personally more partial to staying in River North. I think Michigan Ave is perfectly fine and fun to browse around, but so much of what's on Michigan Ave can be found for cheaper elsewhere. River North provides nightlife and a wealth of restaurants, not to mention easy access to a Red Line station. The only issue that I had with the Godfrey is that they have a bar with a retractable roof on the 4th floor. Not as much of an issue in November, but I'd still want to be on a higher floor due to potential noise. Given the 4.5/5 on the cheaper first listing, I don't think you could go wrong with that, either. 

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yes!!! super excited for this Hotel.  Always wanted to stay at Sofitel! Thoughts on Sofitel compared to Gwen and Omni?

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Hopes this helps! 

Thanks guys. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]