Priceline Hotel: Need help finding room on the strip- 8/13-15

joncone
By joncone,
in

This is a great site and so far I have really enjoyed reading through various post.

My wife and I are planning our first ever trip to Las Vegas in August (I'm an early planner) and need some suggestions on both where to stay and how to get the best deal. Below are some of my criteria:

- Want to be on or very near to the strip.

- Prefer to be near the center of the strip.

- Prefer to not spend over $125/night.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to posting more often.

It is about to be turned into a Planet Hollywood property.

The location is great, center of "the strip" and across from the Bellagio.

Thru the link about this is cancellable up unitl 72 hours before your stay, so i would book it and then as your dates get closer see if you can better the deal at all. For $69/nite it's a steal... the only issue will be if there is disruptions due to the conversion over the Planet Hollywood, which won't be known until closer to your stay anyway.

The above availability is limited so by booking it now it gives you options.. it can't hurt and it could help. Rates direct thru the Alladin site for your dates if about $150/nite (if i recall, going from memory from wheni found the above).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]