Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* DC (White House - Downtown) The Madison a Loews Hotel

calipete
By calipete,
in

-star rating 4.5

-city and zone DC, White House - Downtown

-travel dates  Jan 5-9 (4 nights) 

-room rate per nite in US Dollars $122

-amenities associated with the hotel (if applicable) :Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired

Although this is a really nice hotel (I've stayed there a few times), I was a little disappointed because I wanted the Kimpton Mason & Rook; you can't win 'em all!  Also, this rate is only slightly below what I could have gotten from the hotel directly.

On the other hand, it is very close to the events I'm going to....

I used the BiddingHelper.com tool to book.  I don't see additional amenities listed there.

Sorry to hear that you didn't get the newer Kimpton property, but not a bad deal for the Madison. Glad to hear that you have enjoyed this property previously.

If you look under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account, are there any additional amenities showing (such as accessible) beyond the ones noted above? Thanks. When using BiddingHelper.com, search for your date/s, click "HOTWIRE Easy View", then click "Full Amenities" and you can see the entire list.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby

AccessibilityAccessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]