Priceline Hotel: 4.5* San Francisco (SOMA - Moscone Center) Intercontinental San Francisco

anoe
By anoe,
in

I want to bid on 4 star hotels near south of Market-Moscone Center in San Francisco for 4 rooms. Does anyone know if this is possible? And then my other question is whether or not there are recent wins for this area, I looked on the board and couldn't find any.

Thanks! :biggrin:

Welcome to Bettterbidding.

You can definitely bid for 4 rooms, although if there are more than 2 people per room I'd suggest considering HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS, instead, given that bidding only guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy.

So that we can look at the situation for your nights in particular, which zone/s would be acceptable (only this particular zone?) and what would be your desired budget per night?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you, AaronJB. There are not more than one person per room, so I think I will be ok. One person might want to stay an additional night, do you know once I bid and get the rooms if I can bid again for the same reservation, I hope that makes sense. That would be my desired zone, just to be close to the Moscone Center. My desired budget would be in the 200 range. 

What are the date(s) you're searching for?

You can of course bid for an additional nite... but there is no assurance you will be able to land the same hotel (and if you can, if it will be for the same price).  There are things you can do to increase your chances of winning the same hotel, but let's start with the dates of your stay, see if your budget is realistic, we'll take it from there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

How about this (confirm all dates on the landing page of any links provided):

4* South of Market - Moscone Center for $167
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess would be the Hotel Zetta San Francisco for 4rooms - 11/29-12/1

Then for the additional 1room - 12/1-12/2

4* South of Market - Moscone Center for $167
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> same hotel (based upon the description and price) so the person with the additional nite doesn't need to change hotels

Thoughts on the above... would this work for your group's needs?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats on your success.

Certainly a good deal for this property and hope the hotel will work well for your travel plans.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Feel free to start a new thread for the additional room/night and we would be happy to help.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]