Hotwire Hotel: San Antonio Riverwalk 4 Star ID Help

dmac37
By dmac37,
in

$133 per night Dec 2nd & 3rd

755 Hotwire Reviews

95% Recommended

These Amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I'm thinking the Hyatt Riverwalk?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately the 'core' amenities above (Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access,) are all very common for a 4* hotel in this area, so it's difficult to filter this one too much... the Hyatt, Hotel Valencia, Omni, Hotel Contesa, and the Westin would al be possibilities for this one.

On a positive note, this HOTWIRE offer does show a very good 4.5/5.0 TA rating, so quality should not be an issue for this one.

Do you specifically want (or are trying to avoid) the Hyatt or any other property?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not for or against the Hyatt, just seemed like the most likely candidate with the information I looked into. I would be happy with any of the hotels you mentioned as all seem to be directly on the riverwalk, so I may just give it a shot. Is there a best time period prior to travel that the hot deals pricing seems to be best?

There is no telling if rates will go down, or move even higher, between now and your stay... so the best time to book is when you see an offer that is of interest and the room rate / savings makes locking in the deal worthwhile, since the current offer could disappear at any time (and leave you with something costlier and/or that you don't like as much (or in this case is as well reviewed))

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]