Priceline Hotel: 5* Glasgow (City Centre) Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow

Daniel Z
By Daniel Z,
in

Wasn't happy with this result, as I wouldn't consider the Radisson Blu Hotel to be 5 stars (not even four, and many trip advisor reviews seem to agree). Watch bidding on PRICELINE for UK hotels as they don't include tax, but when booking directly with hotels they do. So the advertised 28% savings was actually a lot less (even booking the hotel on Priceline by name without an advertised discount was only 6% more), and I could have book a breakfast included rate directly for only 5 pounds more than what I paid priceline.

Amenties Include:

Indoor Pool

Non-Smoking

Gym

Restaurant

Handicap Accessible

Business Center

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Sorry to hear that the result is a disappointment. Hopefully the property has been improved since your last visit if you have been disappointed with the hotel on prior visits.

PRICELINE does charge tax/service fees when booking via bidding or regular rate.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board and sharing your win, as well as for  helping us add this property to the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]