Priceline Hotel: 3* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Woodbury - Oakdale) Country Inn and Suites Woodbury

mksmlayman
By mksmlayman,
in

I was bidding for a 3* in the following zones:  downtown St Paul, St Paul North, St Paul Northeast, Woodbury/Oakdale, and Minneapolis Northwest/Brooklyn Center.  I started bidding at $60, and raised my bids by $1 each time until I got this hotel.  I'm pretty sure it's the same one offered on Priceline Express Deals  for $72, and the lowest rate I saw on their website was $120 plus tax. Total with taxes and fees is $81.66.  Used the BetterBidding PRICELINE link.  I rarely stay in this area of Mpls/St Paul--  it seems harder to win in these zones, or at least more expensive.  Less hotels=less supply in these zones perhaps?

Thanks to all who keep this site going!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you scored a great deal for this nite and that you're happy with the win.

Fewer hotels in an area does indeed often translate to higher rates, as there is less competition so hotels may not need to discount as deeply (vs. when there are lots of other hotels at the same star rating in the zone)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]