Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway

AZ4eene
By AZ4eene,
in

Hello everyone if someone can please help me try to land a good hotel on hotwire, (or even priceline) for 10/7/10/8.  I'm not too picky just want a nice room that is going to be comfortable and romantic. 

Considering if anyone knows what this would be 

3 * Back Bay - Fenway

$147

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Kitchenette

Another thing I am considering is staying elsewhere since even know this may be cheaper when you factor in there are other hotels that offer free parking and this one doesn't it may actually end p being cheaper or priced the same to stay somewhere even nicer. Does anyone have any idea of how much it is to park in Boston for a day or two? And can someone just take a look at the list and pick out a really nice place thats going to be under $200ish? I'd appreciate it. 

Only thing that I will need to do while I am in boston this weekend. s attend something on boylston street. Everything else doesn't matter. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To get started, please confirm if this is a one nite stay (checkin 10/7 - checkout 10/8) of if this is a 2 nite stay and you need a room for both 10/7 and 10/8 (and therefore checkout 10/9)

If you stay outside of the city, will you commute in to do things... or would you only head to the city for the once for the event you need to attend on Boylston (or will this require trips to the city each day for this event)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 3* HOTWIRE hotel above may be the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway... but that would be a very deep discount vs. a conventionally booked room there for your dates.

I'm also seeing:

3.5* Boston Common for $168/nite with:

Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Room Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Pet Friendly

==> matches previous reports for the Boston Park Plaza so that would be my best guess for this one

4.5* Copley Square - Back Bay hotel for $197/nite with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating and:

Boutique, Restaurant, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

==> best guess for this one would be The Lenox Hotel Boston or the Fairmont Copley Plaza

For the following confirm your dates on all the landing pages (a little over your budget but all are either highly rated and/or very centrally located):

4* Back Bay - Copley Square hotel for $203/nite with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> The Westin Copley Place would be my guess here

4* Beacon Hill - West End for $206/nite with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> Onyx, A Kimpton Hotel

4.5* Back Bay - Copley Square for $230/nite with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> The Eliot Hotel

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for closing this thread and sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]