Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 Star hotel at Waikiki Beach for 162/night

Jeff146
By Jeff146,
in

HOTWIRE currently has an offer for $162 per night - 3 1/2* Waikiki Beach
Check in 11/18
Check out 11/24

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Near beach, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Please help identify - thank you!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. I'm not certain, but a guess would be the Pacific Beach Hotel at Waikiki with a new amenity set.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

To inquire further for the above, do you need occupancy for 3adults/1child for this stay as well?

If you are interested in the Pacific Beach hotel it can be booked cheaper (even for 3adults/1child) HERE, allows you to choose your bed type, and is also refundable up until a few days before your arrival.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep us updated and definitely let us know if you are looking for something in particular in terms of hotel. We can be then research what's available and offer suggestions.

I'm just looking for something that's in Wakiki beach or really close to it and looking to spend around $150 to $200, 3adults/1child stay as well.

I'll have to make one for LA too as I'm going there as well and maybe one for Auckland but I'll leave it for the correct forums.

Thanks,

Jeff

How about this 3* Waikiki Beach - Kuho Beach hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for only $115/nite with:

Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Waikiki Resort Hotel

Technically your reservation is only for double occupancy, but thru the link above you can book a room with 2 Double Beds for that price (and you can just have your spouse and/or kids wonder someplace else in the lobby while only two of you go up to the check-in desk... i wouldn't expect any issues, but this would minimize the chances of any issues)

Your thoughts?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]