Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (City of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral) Club Quarters Gracechurch

x1630s
By x1630s,
in

3-star Hotel in City of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral area

90%

2 Rooms, 4 Adults, 0 Children

Wed, Dec 28 - Sun, Jan 01

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom see less 

$100.00 per night x 4 nights x 2 rooms 

$800.00

Tax recovery charges + fees 

$251.63

Promo Code 

Trip total (USD)

College Trip daughter and 4 friends looking for room in London to ring in new year.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Internet

Smoke Free

Restaurant

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

==> if this is what you're seeing, i'm not 100%, but i believe the Holiday Inn Express London City is a likely outcome and that would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases. (and if your daughter or one of her friends will be making the purchase, please ask them to stop by the board and click the links here to begin their purchase)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

1 hour ago, thereuare said:

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Are you using the method indicated above??

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You'll need to use the method above (BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW TAB and then the GREEN 'See All Amenities') to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Keep us updated on your progress.

Ok thanks again for the link info.  Trying to wrap this up as best i can for these young travelers.  Please help with the following ID of hotels.  Same dates as before

3 1/2 star 85% rating (122.00 x night) Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Internet access

3 star 85% rating  (124.00) Regents Park - Baker Street - Camden Market area FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom

4 start 90% rating ( 127 night )City of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral area  FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Thanks

Best guess/comments below:

3 1/2 star 85% rating (122.00 x night) Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben

==> no guess

3 star 85% rating  (124.00) Regents Park - Baker Street - Camden Market area 

==> not seeing any longer

4 start 90% rating ( 127 night )City of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral area 

==> Club Quarters Hotel, Gracechurch

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Ended up not getting the 3 star as during the booking process using this site, it was no longer available.  Ended up booking 4 Star  Club Quarters Gracechurch at 126.00 night City of london.

306.26 Tax and Charges and fees

Good hotel and happy with location.  Price was about the same as on Expedia if I had used my Flight and Hotel booking discount.  Live and learn.

Congratulations on your success!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.  Also, did you ultimately change the number of rooms and/or dates of your stay as the total price doesn't add up correctly based upon the number of nites from your original hotel search.

It would be appreciated if you used requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Thank you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]