Hotwire Hotel: 3* Naples - Fort Myers (Beach) Sandpiper Gulf Resort

MToeppi
By MToeppi,
in

Area: Fort Myers Beach has a wide swath of sand that takes you down to the gentle waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Deep-sea fishing excursions are popular, as are cruises... (Click for full Description)

3 Star Rating

Guest Score:Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Guaranteed Amenities:

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Check In:Wed Oct 19, 2016

Check Out:Sat Oct 22, 2016

90$
Rated 7+

Is this the 3 star Fort Myers Beach hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) that you're seeing, as i'm currently seeing this offer at $78/nite with:

Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

... best guess for this one would be the Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

19 - 22 October 2016

2 Rooms - 4 Adults

3 Stars
$115
4,5 Points - 501-1000
FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Beachfront hotel, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access
my guess: Sandpiper Gulf Resort

------

3 Stars
$83
4,0 Points - 1001-1500
FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, Accessible parking
my guess: Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach   (Outrigger Resort has the same amenities, but is expensiver)

----

3,5 Stars
$170
4,5 Points - 301-500 
FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Accessible parking
my guess: Gullwing Beach Resort

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the "ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN" button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

What is your rate at the Outrigger?

... and please share your previous wins:

15.10.  Hyatt place Miami airport east (Hotwire)

18.10.  Quality Inn Florida City  (Priceline NYOP)

08.11.  Hyatt place Miami airport east (Priceline NYOP)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

okay, even when its priceline AND hotwire threads ?
(the three above are from hotwire)

my Outrigger rate was $98 at travelocity
i used a -50$ coupon
so the rate with tax&fees is 100,46 US$ (92,25 EUR)

2 rooms - 4 Adults

-------

Oh, looks like my old posts with the reported wins are not longer active / deleted ?
topic numbers 212922, 212923 & 212924

just let me know, if i do something wrong with it
im complete new with this whole thing...

I see your previous threads now... an error on the board that we have a fix for but likely won't be installed until the weekend.

So with your Outrigger stay at $98/nite, what is it that you're looking for in a hotel that the Outrigger doesn't meet... as each of the hotels you've requested above is more expensive than your current reservation, and in a previous post you mentioned that you are looking for lower prices by using PRICELINE / HOTWIRE.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Have a great trip.

• 7 months later...

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal for this well reviewed hotel.  Hope you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]