Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Century City - Westwood) Hotel Angeleno

ziggy123
By ziggy123,
in

3.5* Hollywood 

>>> Not yet ID'd/reported to the board, but with free breakfast as an added value and a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page, this would seem like an awfully solid possibility.

3.5* Sunset BLVD

>>> Not yet ID'd/reported. The Farmer's Daughter Hotel would be a possibility, but that's just a guess and it may be something else not yet ID'd/reported.

4* Beverly Hills

>>> I'm not seeing this listing when searching;  are you searching for more than 2 adults?

Please keep all posts for this stay within this thread - thanks.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

To throw my hat (and thoughts) into the ring...

I agree with the guess of the Farmer's Daughter for the 3.5* Sunset Blvd property.

For the 3.5* Hollywood with 4.5/5.0 TA rating, i believe this is likely the unreported Hollywood Pensione... but if you are interested in this property it is available HERE for less on an all-in basis.

My guess for the 4* Beverly Hill hotel (which is currently appearing on my own search) would be the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Many believe that prices are cheaper last minute, but that is definitely not always the case. Rates could easily go higher between now and then and/or a listing could be replaced by a listing that you don't like. 

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please, could you help me to identify this hotel?

3.5* Hotel in West Beverly Hills - Century City (L.A.)

11/12/16 - 11/14/16

USD 130 / nite

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

The Hotel Angeleno would be my best guess for this one.

Are you ready to book now? (and with the extra discount linked in my signature)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel guessed and that you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]