Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* hotel in Central Park South

sub79
By sub79,
in

Hi

I'm staying in NY from Nov 13 - 19 (6 nights) and I'd like to ID the following 4* hotels in Central Park South

4* (85% recommended, TA 4 / 5.0)   $173 +resort fee 32.66 / night

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

4* (70% recommended, TA 3.5 / 5.0)  $191 / night

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

4* (90% recommended, TA 4 / 5.0)   $208 / night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Suite, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Kitchenette, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Also I'd like to check whether my guess for this 4* hotel in Time Square North is right

4* (90% recommended, TA 4 / 5.0)  $216 + resort fee 27.22 / night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

===> Crowne Plaza Times Square

Thanks

Welcome (offiically) to BetterBidding!

Best guess/comments for each:

4* (85% recommended, TA 4 / 5.0)   $173 +resort fee 32.66 / night

==> Park Central hotel

4* (70% recommended, TA 3.5 / 5.0)  $191 / night

==> Hudson hotel would be a guess

4* (90% recommended, TA 4 / 5.0)   $208 / night

==> no guess

Also I'd like to check whether my guess for this 4* hotel in Time Square North is right

4* (90% recommended, TA 4 / 5.0)  $216 + resort fee 27.22 / night

==> the Crowne Plaza seems like a logical guess but i'm not certain

I'm very familiar with NYC... is there something in particular that you're looking for and what is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip?  Is there a reason you're only focusing on the CPS zone?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help

I have a conference at the Hilton Midtown during this period and I want to be at walking distance from it

My dates are not flexible and I am looking for a good hotel but the max budget I'm thinking of is $300 per night including all taxes and service fees.

I think that the Crowne Plaza would be worth a try but please let me know if you have any other good suggestions.

Thanks

How about (confirm all dates on the landing pages):

4* Rockefeller Center - Bryant park hotel for $178/nite with:

Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess here would be the Club Quarters Midtown

4* Times Square hotel with:

Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> The Time New York would be my guess for this one

Both of the above would get you very close to the Hilton New York (on Sixth Ave at 53rd St)... do either of these work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]