Hotwire Hotel: 4* Ottawa (Downtown) Westin

lablelarry
By lablelarry,
in

Hi

(I have not yet booked NYC post, because hubby was leary and wanted proof with this one nighter~~I'm sure some of you with leary mates understand that you have to start slow...once I have him convinced that this was great, then I can move onto the bigger NYC booking!!

1 night(s) SubTotal:$69.00

Taxes and fees: :$16.22

Total Price :$85.22

Hotel Amenities

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

Business Center

I have been reading the new posts everyday for quite a while, I love it!!! I kept checking dates on Hotwire for Ottawa, and checking the individual hotel websites, etc, so when I saw this 4* for $69 Downtown, I was pretty sure it was Westin!! and it was , I'm very happy. The lowest I could find anywhere for Westin was $169 CDN so this is awsome. I didn't want to go Priceline because the 4* was probably ARC and reviews stated extremely small rooms with basic room price. I know that I've seen posted that the Albert at Bay Suites Hotel is rated #1(trip advisor), but I think people like it because of location and kitchen and size of rooms when you don't really need that for romantic one nighter. Anyway sorry for blabbing on but I'm happy with it, and hope I posted the win correctly (without all the extra blabbing of course!!)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]