Hotwire Hotel: 5* Downtown Denver Oct 14-15, 2016 on Priceline

dfig
By dfig,
in

I suspect I am bidding on the Four Seasons, Denver.
The median retail price per night is $309 and I started my bidding at 60% off of that and went up from there. I added areas and eventually got up to $218pn (approx 30% off suggested price) but was also rejected.
What is a reasonable % off the retail price that I can expect if I'm to be successful with bidding?

The Four Seasons is one possibility in the Downtown area, the Ritz Carlton would be at least one other... so a reminder that you're never bidding on one specific hotel and that you could receive any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you're bidding.

The 'suggested retail price' shown by PRICELINE has been known to be flawed.  Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com (and the star rating filters available there) what is the best rate you're able to find at a 5* hotel in this zone?  Given this rate you have found... what would be the most you would be willing to bid for any 5* hotel in this zone?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]