Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying 4* all suites hotel in Houston galleria

jetro
By jetro,
in

I need help identifying 4* all suites hotel in Houston galleria area for 11/24-11/26

$70 - the title line says All Suites Hotel but suite is not in the amenities list.

Business center Fitness center Internet access Kitchenette Pet friendly Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Self-service laundry Accessible for visually impaired

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Kitchenette

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

==> if this is the full amenity set you're seeing for this property, my guess would be the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria

Are you searching for more than double occupancy or something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here is the full list of amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Looking at the DoubleTree Suites by the Galleria...it looks like they have both regular rooms and suites....the subject line on Hotwire says "4-star All-suites Hotel in Houston Galleria area" but "suite" isn't listed in the amenities.....should I be worried we might get stuck with a regular room instead of a suite?

Also, I searched using 2 adults, 1 child

Thanks

I can't say for certain, but it would not surprise me if you booked into a 'standard' room, which you would then need to 'work your way' into a suite, using (screenshots that you take during your purchase):

1) HOTWIRE states 'all suite'

2) Kitchenette is listed as an amenity, and it appears (from what little research i have done) that the standard rooms do not contain a stovetop or microwave (and a refrigerator is only provided upon request)

From experience i have observed the hotel would either accommodate your request for a suite once you showed them how the room was represented, and if not, you would then need to reach out to HOTWIRE to have the hotel upgrade you to the suite, if hotwire is unsuccessful after speaking with the hotel they would either have you pay for the upgrade (assuming a suite was still available and the option for a paid upgrade was still available) OR give you some Hot Dollars to use on a future stay in order to compensate you for the hotel not having all of the amenities shown. (NOTE: the hierarchy of events i just outlined is from my experience of seeing how they have typically handle these type of situations in the past, but 'your mileage may vary' as all issues such as these are handled on a case-by-case basis)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're welcome.

Good luck and keep us updated along the way or let us know how we can be of further help.

• 1 year later...

So what did you end up booking for this trip (or where did you change your destination to?)

When closing your threads please indicate that you did do for the trip... not just what you didn't do.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]