Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Union Square East) Hotel Triton

shbr
By shbr,
in

Hi!
I need some help. What would be your best guess? 

Travel dates: 22/09 - 26/09

> PRICELINE

# 4* Union Square EAST - Nob Hill
- $ 208/night
- Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)
- Amenities: Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Bed choice available

# 3 1/2* Union Square EAST - Nob Hill
- $ 194/night
- Amenities: Pets Allowed, Business Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. 

> HOTWIRE

4* Union Square EAST
- $ 185/night
- 90% recommended
- Amenities: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Business center, Golf nearby

3* Union Square EAST
- $ 164/night
- 80% recommended
- Amenities: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, In-room accessibility

Thanks for your attention!! 

:smile:

Best guess/comments for each (confirm your dates on the landing pages where links are provided):

> PRICELINE

4* Union Square EAST - Nob Hill
- $ 208/night
==> Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Hotel

3 1/2* Union Square EAST - Nob Hill
- $ 194/night
==> Hotel Union Square San Francisco

HOTWIRE

4* Union Square EAST
- $ 185/night
==> not certain, but a new amenity set for the Stanford Court San Francisco would be my guess for this one

3* Union Square EAST
- $ 164/night
- 80% recommended
==> possibly The Cartwright Hotel - Union Square BW Premier Collection

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry i missed that one... i have edited my previous post to include my guess for the 3.5* PRICELINE EXPRESS offer.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, thereuare!
No problem at all, I'm the one bothering in here.
Just checked on Hotwire website and couldn't find The Cartwright Hotel offer.
Could you guess another one, please?

3* Union Square EAST
- 9/22 to 9/26

- $ 118/night

- 85% recommended

- Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Internet access, Spa services

Thanks!

The Hotel Triton would be my best guess for the 3 star USE HOTWIRE offer above.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

I was researching The Hotel Triton and it charges a fee/night ($ 100,00) if you book on other hotel websites. Is there any chance to be charged more than the priceline total? It's not like a resort fee, right?

3* Union Square EAST

- 9/22 to 9/26
- $ 146/night

- 75% recommended
- Amenities: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, In-room accessibility

Would you guess The Cartwright Hotel - Union Square BW Premier Collection for this offer at Hotwire?

Thanks, again!

That listing has not yet been ID'd/reported. A guess would be the Cartwright, but it could definitely be something else not yet reported/ID'd.

As for the Triton, from the hotel's website: "We accept all major credit cards. When you check in to the hotel, we will hold the full room and tax total, plus $100 for honor bar and restaurant charges. These charges will be released from your account within 5 days after check out. We do not accept checks. If you would like to check in to the hotel with cash, we will ask for a deposit of the full room charges and tax plus $100 per night for honor bar and restaurant charges. You will get the remaining money back at the time of check out."

Hotels commonly hold money for this reason.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Hi!

I ended up choosing this Hotwire offer (Hot Rate Hotels): 

3* Union Square EAST
- $ 119/night

- 85% recommended
- Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Internet access, Spa services

The hotel guess was just correct!! => Hotel Triton

Thank you so much for all your help and attention!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]