Priceline Hotel: 3* Saginaw Valley (Frankenmuth) Springhill Suites Frankenmuth

Fredric Smith
By Fredric Smith,
in

HOTWIRE had no properties in Fankenmuth proper and I wanted to stay in Frankenmuth.  Tried the day before (started at $65 and was given the opportunity to accept $88 for a 3* property).  Did not want to go that high so tried at a maximum of $75 (with my two free rebids) and lost.  This morning I started at $78 (no taker), added Birch Run (no 3* property in that zone) and bid $83 which was accepted.  With taxes and fees, it was $99.79.  Total savings was 17.5% (cheapest price with taxes was $120.99).  A decent deal at good property.

Amenities from the website:" Bright rooms have free WiFi, iPod docks and flat-screens with premium cable channels, plus desks and separate living areas with pull-out sofas. Kitchenettes provide coffeemakers, minifridges, microwaves and wet bars. Free perks include a hot breakfast buffet and parking. There’s also a convenience store, as well as an indoor pool, a whirlpool tub and a fitness room. Other amenities include a business center and laundry facilities."

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see PRICELINE came thru with a deal for you think trip while HOTWIRE had no offerings in the area.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]