Hotwire Hotel: Help ID: 4* Orlando/Int'l Drive Sea World

kirelady
By kirelady,
in

I hope I do this right. This is my first time posting. I would like help ID'ing or narrowing down: 

4* Orlando-Intl'l Drive Sea World

9/24-9/28

Hotwire rate shows up as $64/Regular rate is $116

Amenities copied from the Bidding Helper: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Condo, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette, Spa services, Children's activities

Thank you for your time and for this awesome website. I'll be sure to click through here when I book. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Note that the crossed out rate is an average price of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates, NOT necessarily the rate of the hotel currently being offered.

This property shows a 55% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests, which his somewhat low... do you need a Condo property for this trip?

What are your needs, and maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fees), for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A condo would be nice as we have a busy toddler, but it's not necessary. We really want to stay at the Sheraton Vistana Villages or Marriott Grande Vista for the family friendly amenities and resort aspect, but it's no biggie. 

I didn't even think to look at the recommendation percentage. That helps a lot. 

Please let us know more about the stay (desired budget and star rating; would the Sheraton/Marriott be the only possibilities of interest and any other factors of interest) and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Our budget is up to $100 per night. We have a 3-year old and wanted a property with a kiddie pool and some planned kids activities. We are open to properties anywhere in Orlando as we don't plan to go to any parks at this point. That is why we are interested in more of a resort type of place since we aren't doing any parks. 3.5* and up is the star rating we prefer and we aren't locked into Sheraton or Marriott. Other suggestions would be ok also. Thanks for your time. 

Some of what i'm seeing (searching 2adults/0children):

Radisson Celebration for $39/nite

Monumental Hotel Orlando for $51/nite

B Resort and Spa (likely) for $68/nite

Buena Vista Palace Walt Disney World Resort (likely, i would need to research further) for $74/nite

Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Seaworld (very highly rated) for $75/nite

The Point Orlando Resort (very highly rated) for $83/nite

Crowne Plaza Universal Orlando for $84/nite

Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa for $84/nite

Any of the above of interest?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for all of the info. Of all of those great options, Hilton Grand Vacations seems closest to what we are looking for. I love all of the family entertainment options which is most appealing about the Sheraton Vistana Villages. My heart is set on the Sheraton, but I think the Hilton Grand place could tear me away. 

Using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool, search for your dates and filter the results (on the left side) to the SeaWorld-International Drive zone and 3.5* hotels.  You should then see an offer for $76/nite (your price may differ by a few dollars one way or the other) and clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to this offer should reveal the following amenities:

Resort, Studio, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Kitchenette, Laundry, Tennis, Childrens Activities, Daily Housekeeping, A/C, Free Parking, Front Desk, 24hr Front Desk

==> best guess for this one would be the Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]