Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Austin (South - Airport) La Quinta Inn and Suites Austin Airport

Jerseyguy
By Jerseyguy,
in

USED the HOTWIRE link 

La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Airport

7625 East Ben White Blvd.

Austin, TX 78741

Check In: September 20, 2016

Check Out September 21, 2016

85% recommended 

Amenties

Free breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Airport shuttle

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Not happy with my purchase hotel is $119 per night if I booked directly and based on my search of the Hotwire retail side with all the amenities The LaQuinta never showed up. But it does have all the amenties and has the proper Trip Advisor rating so I guess I can't complain but I was not expecting what I got. Hopefully others will have more info when booking 

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with the outcome, but thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you searched using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Using the method above i think you'll see that the full amenities show by this property match what is listed for this hotel in the Hotwire Hotel List, which is why we suggest using the BiddingHelper.com tool so that you can confirm the complete amenities which can make guessing the hotel a bit easier (and more complete).  Feel free to ask the board for help before your next opaque hotel purchase as we can try to help confirm (or negate) what it is that you think you're about to purchase.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]