Hotwire Hotel: 8/28 - The James - Bid Win $96

cclaser
By cclaser,
in

I was able to add a night through my existing reservation. 

<<I'm trying to add one more night at the James on 8/29 - River North Chicago.  Is this amenity at $96 likely the James?   

boutique hotel Business center Fitness center Pet friendly Restaurant(s) Spa services

Accessibility>>

I'm not sure if you're following entirely...

You have THIS HOTEL WIN at The James for 8/29-8/30

You have added the additional nite of 8/28 to this reservation

You would now like an additional room at The James for 8/29... is that correct?

If so, for the amenity set above, are you using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the GREEN "See All Amenities" button next to this offer?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up and clarification.

9 hours ago, cclaser said:

I posted a question to the board, and then found out I could add a night to my initial reservation.

In the future add information like this as a reply to the thread (rather then editing your post) as this way your comments will be in chronological order and it will be easier for others to follow the 'flow of events'.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]