Priceline Hotel: Boston 9/28-10/1

AprilM
By AprilM,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Few comments to get started...

The Boston Park Plaza is currently 3.5* rated and in PRICELINE's Boston Common - Theater District... which is different than your inquiry above for a 4* hotel in the Back Bay-Copley Square zone.; what is it exactly that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?

When bidding on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose.  If you're hoping to target (or avoid) a specific property then PRICELINE EXPRESS (or HOTWIRE) would be better options.

Finally, rates are very high for these dates and at current prices $150 is not likely going to be enough for a 3.5* or 4* hotel in either of the two zones above.  I'd suggest doing a quick search at our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com, filter to 3.5* and 4* hotels, and zoom in on the map to see what regular rates are for hotels in these areas for your dates... what is the best you can find?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did realize that it's 3.5* and in the theatre district after my post was made. So the theatre district, 3.5* and up ranges from $360 and up toe $700s during my days requested. I'm not trying to avoid any specific hotels, just looking for a very comfortable accomadiations. 

13 hours ago, AprilM said:

So the theatre district, 3.5* and up ranges from $360 and up toe $700s during my days requested

With rates starting at $360 your maximum bid price of $150/nite has a very low chance of being successful... you're more likely looking closer to the $200 area.

Are you willing/able to increase your budget, lower your star rating, or also consider other zones?

I am seeing what i think may be the Park Plaza on HOTWIRE for $219/nite, while over your budget, this would be a significant savings over a conventionally booked room for this nite... as this is the property you mentioned you're hoping for, would it be worth it to you at this price?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we will advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At current rates you're likely looking at about $200/nite for a 3.5* hotel or better in the Boston Common-Theater District... are you willing to bid up to $200 at this point in time?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]