Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (Capital Hill-White House) The George Hotel

nora_az
By nora_az,
in

First time here!! I have a question for you and hope this is what this forum is for.

First of all I used Hotwire and got a great deal for part of me Washington DC stay. It was for 3-18 thru 3-20 for $143 per night and it ended up being The George Hotel. I tried tobook this wtih Expedia just for the heck of it, it told me it would be over $900 for the two nights!! It looks to be a good place I'll find out when I get there. That rate wasn't availible for Monday night the 20th too which is what I wanted. The Hotel George is listed at a 3 1/2 star hotel in the Capital Hill/ White House area and the only ammenities listed are a resturant and a fitness center. I hope that helps anyone else out who is curious!

I did a seperate search for March 20th

(searched for 3 adults 1 child for one night on March 20)

Here's what it says for the details..............

Details for your 2-star hotel in South of the Mall

$109per room

per night

Retail: $189.00

You save: $80.00

Suite

Kitchenette

Complimentary Breakfast

Laundry Facilities

It appears from what others are saying this very well could be The Capital Hill Suites. Can anyone tell me their opinions on where they think this might be?

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I have separated your post into its own thread so that we can reflect your win in the topic title. For help with the remaining date of your stay, please start a NEW TOPIC so that we can stick with the board's format of one win per thread and reflect each win in the topic title... this makes it easier for users who are looking for a specific hotel and can do so by just scanning in titles of each forum.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK I called hotwire to inquire about the Hotel George because on Expedia it mentioned an addtional $40 per adult over 2 adults. Im new to hotwire so I wanted to make sure this didnt apply to me because I had selected more then 2 adults. The woman assured me if I put in the correct amount of adults then that is the price I receive and if there was a problem to call hotwire at the hotel if they try to charge me more.

BUT here is another tidbit. She said the Hotel George was up for review on the star rating and applied $50 in my hotwire account for a future purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]