Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Vancouver (Vancouver Downtown - Coal Harbour - Stanley Park) Hyatt Regency Vancouver

dianediane
By dianediane,
in

4 1/2 *

$207.00

Vancouver Downtown - Coal Harbour - Stanley Park

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

95% recommended

4.5/5 Tripadvisor 2001+reviews

4*

$230.00
Vancouver Downtown - Coal Harbour - Stanley Park

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

9/24/16-9/25/16 2 adults  

Thank you for your help

4.5*

>>> This amenity set has been seen with the Hyatt previously, so that would be my guess.

4* $230

>>> Not yet ID'd/reported, no guess. Perhaps the Exec Le Soleil with a new amenity set, but it may be something else not yet ID'd/reported.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of additional help.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you for your assistance.  I went for the 4.5 star one and you were indeed correct that it was the Hyatt Regency Vancouver.   There was a $25 off coupon good for 3 days that  I also got while booking via the link on your better bidding site, using the bidding helper and looking both under the regular hotwire tab as well as the easy read.   I notice the regular tab gave pop ups identifying that the last person who booked this got a particular hotel on many of the choices, but the easy read had a $25 off 3 day banner in addition to the listed prices.  This was not listed if you did not go via betterbidding's BiddingHelper.com link.  Thanks again.

1 night Hot Rate® Hotel@ $207.00/night$207.00

Tax recovery charges & fees$61.47

Subtotal$268.47

HotDollars-$25.00

Discount-$25.00

Hotwire Total$243.47

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]