Hotwire Hotel: 4 or 4.5 star hotel from south loop to gold coast

avis328
By avis328,
in

Some of what I'm seeing:

HOTWIRE: 4.5* Water Tower $132 Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower

>>> Likely Sofitel

Priceline Express 4.5* River North $128 (After clicking that link, please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page; Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities)

>>> Not yet ID'd/reported, but a guess would be the James.

Priceline Express 4* Gold Coast $109 (please confirm correct dates on landing page; Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities)

>>> Likely the Knickerbocker.

Priceline Express 4* Downtown-Millennium Park $106 (please confirm correct dates on landing page; Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities)

>>> Likely Hyatt on Wacker

Would any of these possibilities be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for in terms of hotel; I'm very familiar with the city and would be happy to research and offer further suggestions. These were just some highlights around $130 or less.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Would you go with james or knickerbocker? Sofitel I'm  sure is great just a bit too much.., ( I'm seeing 4.5 star hotels on HOTWIRE in mag Mile water tower area for $106 (90% reccomended) any ideas what this is also seeing 4 star millennium park area for $105 , 95% reccomended thoughts, last seeing PRICELINE EXPRESS Gold Coast 4.5 stars for $107 with an 8+ rating the only 4* hotel in price line express Gold Coast is showing up for $122  ) I'm traveling now so hard for me to copy and paste what I'm seeing exactly but hopefully you can help.

48 minutes ago, avis328 said:

Would you go with james or knickerbocker?

Aaron knows this area best, but since time is of the essence, i will try to answer your questions... The James is the better hotel of the two, imo.

AaronJB gave a very though reply and looked at all of the possibilities, listing those he thought to be the best of what was offered.  If you feel you need to know additional properties please post the full amenities associated with those properties (the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool has a GREEN BUTTON for 'See All Amenties' which should give you a link that would enable you to easily copy/paste the amenities to you post.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]