Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Miami (South Beach - Ocean Drive) Breakwater Hotel South Beach

4jomari
By 4jomari,
in

Best guess for this 3.5* South Beach - Ocean Drive hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with the amenities above would be the Hotel Ocean.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Was the Breakwater the hotel that is linked above OR had the offer changed and you purchase a different PRICELINE EXPRESS listing?

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the room rate per nite (before fees/taxes) and the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this listing so that we can edit your topic title accordingly as well as add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, I got the Breakwater hotel for $137 a night with a $66 resort fee

amenites

Free Breakfast

Free Internet (in Public Area)

Outdoor Pool

Non-Smoking

Restaurant

Handicap Accessible

Business Center

This was not the same one I had originally inquired about...I let too much time pass and missed out on that one but I am very excited about this one so its ok.

Thanks for the follow-up!

The amenities currently showing in your account are different than the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS shows before your purchase, please note the amenities shown on the page before your future PRICELINE EXPRESS trips.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]