Hotwire Hotel: 5* Houston (Houston Galleria) Hotel Granduca Houston

jkaustin
By jkaustin,
in

To my surprise, I just received an offer for a five-star Galleria-area property for the first time. HOTWIRE was nice enough to give me one of its "hints" about who lasted booked the property, and it turns out the property is the Hotel Granduca. The rate I received for an 8/3-8-5 booking request was $254/night, but OTOH TripAdvisor has it as its current #2 property in the whole city, behind only the Lancaster downtown.

It lists the following perks: free Internet, boutique hotel, business center, golf nearby, fitness center, pet friendly, pool(s), and restaurant(s). It also cites a "100% recommended" stat, though that's an average from a very small sample size (only 15 reviews).

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

For the future, note that the "Last person received ___" information is relative to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in the zone, not necessarily respective of the hotel currently being offered; but great that it worked out for you this time around.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you searched using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sure, here ya go!

"FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Kitchenette, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower."

Oh, and I don't know if you can edit my subject line, but the price has dropped to $212/night for 8/4-8/6.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]