Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Boston Common - Theatre District) Hyatt Regency Boston

NTX
By NTX,
in

Hello,

I am looking at two 4-star hotels on HOTWIRE.  The first is in downtown Boston for $174 a night, with 85% of guests recommending.

Free Internet, Boutique, Smoke Free, Fitness, Restaurant(s), Business, Internet Access

It offers a bed choice (queen) or hotel pick.  Do you think it is the Nine Zero?  I thought perhaps the Boxer but I don't see queen beds on their website.

The second is in Boston Common-Theater District for $185, with 95% of guests recommending.

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I thought perhaps the Hyatt?

Thank you for your thoughts on these!

53 minutes ago, NTX said:

downtown Boston for $174 a night

My best guess for this one would be the Club Quarters Boston.

55 minutes ago, NTX said:

Boston Common-Theater District for $185

From the Hotwire Hotel List this one matches previous reports for the Hyatt Regency Boston so that would be my best guess here.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]