Priceline Hotel: 4* Denver (Downtown) The Westin Denver Downtown

colettel
By colettel,
in

One more success. Had to book one more night of hotel in Denver on tail end of my trip. I have historically been a loyal SPG member, but with savings like these, it's hard to justify it sometimes! 

This was another win b/c I was hoping to get the Westin downtown for a 4* property as the 4.5 and 5* categories were all wayyyy more expensive--definitely closer to $200 range (or $275 in the case of my winning bid for the Art Hotel just a couple of days earlier).

Anyhow, started the bid at $90 for 4* Denver DT... then added Aurora rebid zone for upped bid to $100 and won!

Huge savings. Current retail price is $222 on SPG.com and other websites... or a ridiculous 12000 SPG points! No thank you. Will save those for the St Regis Bora Bora ;p

Congratulations on your success!

Well done!  Many people think of hotel points as 'free' but it's important to place a value on them, and only use points when you are getting a value for the number of points that are required for the 'free' room... nice use of PRICELINE in this situation!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]