Priceline Hotel: 3* Redding Holiday Inn Redding

jtsu1
By jtsu1,
in

PRICELINE EXPRESS, 3-Star Express Deal Hotel, 8/10 guest rating, $75+$15.95tax+fees

Amenities Listed:

Pets Allowed 

Free Parking 

Business Center 

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle 

Free Internet 

Indoor or Outdoor

Pool Fitness Center 

Non Smoking

I've been tracking Redding for a couple of weeks because I knew I'd be passing through here on my return leg. There's generally high occupancy on Fri+Sat and very low on Sunday. HOTWIRE / PRICELINE / Other weekend prices are pretty much the same as hotel website prices.

Based on other postings, I knew going in breakfast was not included if I received this property. I received a King bed room. The property is very neat and clean - wife is happy so I'm happy. Warning: the internet sucks: 62ms ping, 0.28 Mbps down, 0.14 Mbps up at 1AM with maybe a dozen cars in the parking lot (non peak time). The A/C struggled a little for a 106F day but asking for a east facing room at check-in was a savior... also to avoid freeway noise. The pool was inviting, but in the end I wasn't keen at baking outside. The room also has a small refrig w/ tiny freezer compartment, microwave, coffee maker+coffee, TV, hairdryer, and clock.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were expecting and that you had a good stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add the amenity set for this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]