Hotwire Hotel: HELP: WDW - restaurant is the only amenity listed

ncbyrne
By ncbyrne,
in

I am looking for at least a 3 star hotel in the WDW area. I would prefer any of the properties on Hotel Blvd, within walking distance of DD. I'm new to these boards, but learn more each day. I keep getting the same 3.5* hotel at a price I like...but the only amenity list is a restaurant onsite. It says, "At least one restaurant is located on the hotel premises." Can I assume with so little info, that there is no way to know what property this is, or where it is located?

Can I assume with so little info, that there is no way to know what property this is, or where it is located?

There was a slight possibility that this could be figured out but i tried the techniques i know and couldn't come up with identifying it. :)

I think this property has been discussed before and we questioned how a 3.5* Orlando property could lack a pool?!? It'll be interesting to learn what this property is when somebody eventually purchases it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]