Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown-Pikes Place) Crowne Plaza

dpgast
By dpgast,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This hotel has not yet been identified, but if i were to take a guess, i would think the Executive Pacific Plaza would be among the likely candidates. Do keep in mind that if the traditional rate is only $89/nite, this is not a lot of money by Seattle hotel standards, so i wouldn't expect too much. If the above hotel is correct, from what i have read it is an older hotel with clean, but small, rooms, and a great location.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did not book the hotel immediately and logged back on to do so several hours later. The price for what appears to be the same property dropped a bit lower.

Here is the information:

02/17/2006-02/19/2006

Seattle Downtown Pikes Place

3*

Amenities: Fitness Center

Hotel: Crowne Plaza

$67 per night

$160.02 for two nights with taxes and fees

Thanks for the amenity combination update on this property.

Fortunately (for your stay) there is a lot more to offer than just a Fitness Center :) Best rate on the Crowne Plaza website is $139... so not quite sure where they have their $89 'retail' rate from.

Hope this works well for your plans.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]