Hotwire Hotel: Parsippany - Morristown - Florham Park

mveytsman
By mveytsman,
in

Hi,

i'm looking to ID two hotels in the same area, could you please work your magic.

Hotel 1:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Suite, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette

Hotel 2:

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Suite, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

thanks very much

I'm seeing these two for $116/$112.

I'm seeing a 3.5* in the same zone for $80 w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower.

-- Would be a possible match for the Madison.

Would you rather have that for around $35 less? That listing also has a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating, so reviews are excellent.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please also include the room rate per nite in your future posts as it makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

From the Hotwire Hotel List the first hotel ($116/nite) in your original post matches previous reports for the Hyatt House Parsippany/Whippany... the 2nd property is a match for the Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany; so that would be my best guess for each.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]