Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Disney Maingate - Celebration) Holiday Inn Orlando Celebration SW

tkinney
By tkinney,
in

Orlando, Disney Maingate - Celebration

Trying to ID this hotel on Hotwire.

Travel 3/9/17 - 3/13/17   1 Room for 1 adult and 1 child (11).

$40 per night, lists original price of $135

75% recommend

Amenities:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Resort

Smoke-free rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Golf Nearby

Hotel typically charges guests a resort fee of about USD 10 per room per night.

Thanks!

I believe this is the complete amenity set for this property as shown thru BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Resort

Smoke Free

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Unfortunately i don't have any insight into this property, but with a 3.0/5.0 TA rating i would think you could do better.

What are your needs for this trip?  Is this the only zone you're interested in or are you simply trying to be closer to a given landmark?  What is your maximum budget for this trip? (per nite before fees/taxes)  Are you ready to commit to this trip 8+ months in advance of your stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My son and I are going down for Braves spring training.  This will be our second year and last year we spent hardly any time at the hotel and were at the Disney ESPN sports complex 90% of the time.  So, other zones are an option but closer to there is better.  We were at the Omni Championsgate last year and it was a bit of a pain getting to/from the Wild World of Sports Complex due to traffic.  Not unbearable but not ideal either, especially since we didn't really use the amenities there.  Ideally looking to find a nice clean place to sleep close by.  Breakfast included would be a bonus.  Trying to keep total room cost with fees and taxes for the 4 nights under $300.  The dates are set based on his school schedule as he has the Friday and Monday off that weekend and we would drive down Thursday afternoon.  We don't have to lock in now but if the right deal is available I wouldn't have a problem doing so.  That's why I was curious about this particular offer.  Open to other thoughts, ideas, and suggestions for location and best timing to lock it in.

Just looking through other threads the 3.5* Radisson or 3* Holiday Inn look like they would fit our needs in the Celebration zone.  Didn't really do much digging in other areas so certainly open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Using the GREEN "See All Amenities" button inside the EASY VIEW TAB at BiddingHelper.com i'm seeing a 3* hotel in the Disney Maingate - Celebration zone for $45/nite with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

==> this matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn Orlando Celebration SW if this is the one you think would work for your needs

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I guess it went to $48 but had the same amenities and ended up with the Holiday Inn Maingate East: FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Went ahead and booked through the HOTWIRE link on this site!  Thanks for your help.

Congratulations on your success!

2 hours ago, tkinney said:

ended up with the Holiday Inn Maingate East

This is actually the same hotel as the 'Holiday Inn Orlando Celebration SW'... i believe maingate east is the older name, 'celebration sw' is the newer name.  Both are located at 5711 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy.

Glad to hear this worked out well for your needs and this part of your trip is all set.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay... and the time with your son.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]