Free Internet

Free Parking

Business Center

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Resort 

Restaurant(s)

Self Service Laundry

I'm kind of thinking it's Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, or possibly Cortona, but I'm no pro at this. lol Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd probably stay at Holiday inn, but not thrilled with Cortona. Unless anyone has stayed at both and Cortona is good too? 

(The view all amenities tab gave me an error code so not sure if this is all of them)

Thank you!

If you start to go through the check out process and get to the final screen, on the right hand side there's a few amenities and "see more". When you click "see more", do you see:  Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

==>>> If so, I'd guess the Holiday Inn Anaheim, which has been seen with this amenity set previously. 

Please let us know if this listing is of interest and if we can be of any further help at all.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you so much for the response. And I did find the see more button, but upon clicking it, it only displayed the amenities I listed and no more. 

It does say it's a new to Hotwire hotel, would that rule out either Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort or Cortona as far as you know?

8 hours ago, AaronW said:

And I did find the see more button, but upon clicking it, it only displayed the amenities I listed and no more.

You need to use the BiddingHelper.com's EASY VIEW TAB to see the complete list of amenities when using the 'See More' button.

However, the easiest way to see the complete amenity set is using the EASY VIEW TAB and clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities Click Here' button (this should really be the only method used to view/research hotel offers, otherwise you could, as per above, only be looking at a partial list).

Using the bididng.helper EASY VIEW TAB method above, do you know see this as the complete amenity set:
Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Tennis, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

==> this would match previous reports for the Holiday Inn Anaheim and would continue to be our best guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]