Priceline Hotel: 3,5* San Fran 11/02-11/05 $100

tomrabelo
By tomrabelo,
in

Hi guys, 

I've few doubts and would like if you guys could help me. I'm looking for a hotel deal around $100 or less for a 3 or 4 stars hotel in San francisco, is it possible? 

I see on PRICELINE EXPRESS the following: "3½-Star Express Deal Hotel - $104 - Civic Center South - South of Market Area", on MAPS and HOTELS.com (PRICELINE filter) for this area and 3,5 star hotel I see the hotels: "Inn At The Opera", "Hotel whitcomb" and "Holiday Inn Civic Center", is there a chance to get anything different from this in this area? I mean any worst hotel that is hidden.

Is this strategy better than bidding in HOTWIRE? I'm hard traveller but never tried these options.

I'm not looking for a fancy hotel, just dont want a shared bathroom as I researched and found many hotels likes this in SFO, I dont have a preferable area too, looking to get a hotel in a good area to use public transportation.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The retail side of PRICELINE (as displayed on the MAPS and HOTELS.com map) and the 'opaque' side of priceline (PRICELINE and PRICELINE EXPRESS) each use a different universe of hotles... there are some hotels that may participate in one side of their service but not the other, and vice-versa.  There is a lot of overlap, but you can't use the retail side to be finite list of what would be possible thru the 'opaque' side of their service.

As far as the specific property you are referencing above, i'm seeing this 3.5* Civic Center South - South of Market hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $102/nite with:

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> if this is what you're seeing best guess for this one would be the Hotel Whitcomb

Does this work for your needs?  If not i will also point out (confirm all dates on the landing pages):

3* Union Square West hotel for $110/nite with:

Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess here would be the Hotel Metropolis

3* South of Market - Moscone Center for $116/nite with:

Business Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> maybe The Pickwick Hotel but i'm not certain of this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]